Additional Titles & Roles
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry (Child)
- Co-Director, Child Psychiatry Clinic
- Director, Psychiatry Clerkship
Education & Training
- Medical Degree: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2015
- General Psychiatry Residency: Washington University-Barnes/Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2018
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship: Washington University-St. Louis Children’s Hospital, 2020
- Chief Clinical Fellow, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2019
- The Gene Rubin Award, 2017
- Resident of the Year Award (Medical Student Education), 2016
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2015
- The James and Phillip Brasington Memorial Prize (Psychiatry Medical Student Excellence), 2015
- Phi Beta Kappa Inductee, 2010
Areas of Clinical Interest
General Child and Adolescent Psychiatry; Mood Disorders; Anxiety Disorders; First-Onset Psychotic Disorders; ADHD
- Rosen MS, Glowinski AL. Abnormal Sensory Reactivity in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic: Assessment, Management, and Treatment. JAACAP Connect (2020); 7(1): 27-31.
- Glowinski AL, Rosen MS, (2017 02). Prevention Targets for Child and Adolescent Depression. JAMA Psychiatry. 74(2): 160-161.
Read publication »Prevention Targets for Child and Adolescent Depression.
- Rosen MS. Lithium in Child and Adolescent Bipolar Disorders. Am J Psychiatry Resid J. 2017;12(2):3-5.
- Guilliams K, Rosen M, Buttram S, Zempel J, Pineda J, Miller B, Shoykhet M, (2013 Sep). Hypothermia for pediatric refractory status epilepticus. Epilepsia. 54(9): 1586-94.
Read publication »Hypothermia for pediatric refractory status epilepticus.
- Rosen MS, Glowinski AL. “#KeepItReal: The Myth of the ‘Med Check’ and the Reality of the Psychopharmacology Visit.” Thinking About Prescribing: The Psychology of Psychopharmacology with Diverse Youth and Families. APA (Book Chapter Under Review)