We strive to improve outreach, engagement, and quality of care for minority, underserved, and under-resourced populations. We strive to promote cultural humility within clinical care.
- Our DEI Liaisons are actively participating in the ODEI Taskforce that is focused on establishing best practices for equity in clinical care
- We continually evaluate DEI-related metrics and benchmarks. In partnership with the WUSM Office of DEI, we are evaluating clinical data to target inequities and address disparities.
- Available resources in our community:
- Mental Health Resources in St. Louis
- St. Louis Area Resource Directory for Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) St. Louis
- Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri
- This brief summarizes 2020 data from the Division of Behavioral Health mental health services and hospital admissions. These are reliable sources for estimating prevalence rates and risk factors regarding mental health in the City of St Louis compared to figures in the St. Louis County and the State of Missouri.