Additional Titles & Roles
- Training Director, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Medical Director of Saint Louis Children’s Hospital Child Psychiatry Inpatient Services
Education & Training
- Residency: Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2011
- Medical Degree (MD): Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 2005
- Bachelor’s in Education (BS): University of Missouri – Columbia, 2001
- Washington University Child Psychiatry Fellowship Excellence in Teaching Award 2013, 2014, 2015
Areas of Clinical Interest
Consult Liaison Psychiatry, Psychotherapy
Inpatient Crisis Management Psychiatry, Child Maltreatment, Consult Liaison Psychiatry, Psychotherapy
- Mon T, L’ecuyer S, Farber NB, White AJ, Baszis KW, Hearn JK, Spiegel TE, French AR, Kitcharoensakkul M (2012 Dec). The use of electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus and catatonia. Lupus. 21(14): 1575-81.
Read publication »The use of electroconvulsive therapy in a patient with juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus and catatonia.