Education & Training
- Fellowship: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Washington University in St. Louis, MO, 2018
- Residency: Washington University in St. Louis, MO, 2016
- MD: Washington University in St Louis, MO, 2013
- BA: German Languages and Literature: Cornell University, Ithaca NY, 2007
Areas of Clinical Interest
LGBTQ+ youth mental health, transgender and gender non-conforming youth, depression, personality disorders, trauma and resilience
LGBTQ+ youth mental health; transgender and gender non-conforming youth and minority stress; stigma and coming out experiences
- Tandon M, Giedinghagen A, (2017 07). Disruptive Behavior Disorders in Children 0 to 6 Years Old. Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 26(3): 491-502.
Read publication »Disruptive Behavior Disorders in Children 0 to 6 Years Old.