Education & Training
- Child Psychiatry Fellowship: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2019
- General Adult Psychiatry Residency: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2017
- MD: Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA, 2014
- Excellence in Psychiatry Clerkship, 2014
Areas of Clinical Interest
Addiction (Adult & Adolescent), Adolescent Medicine, General Adult Practice (Psychotic Disorders, Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders)
- Salloum NC, Buchalter ELF, Chanani S, Espejo G, Ismail MS, Laine RO, Nageeb M, Srivastava AB, Trapp N, Trillo L, Vance E, Wenzinger M, Hartz SM, David SP, Chen LS, (2018 07). From genes to treatments: a systematic review of the pharmacogenetics in smoking cessation. Pharmacogenomics. 19(10): 861-871.
Read publication »From genes to treatments: a systematic review of the pharmacogenetics in smoking cessation.
- Wenzinger, Michael MD; Gold, Mark MD. “Dismantling the sports-betting ban: A mental health gamble,” MDedge Online, June 12, 2018. www.mdedge.com/internalmedicinenews
- Wenzinger, Michael MD; Gold, Mark MD. “Will a cocaine epidemic follow the opioid crisis?” MDedge Online, June 20, 2018. www.mdedge.com/internalmedicinenews