Education & Training
- Medical Degree: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2016
- Residency: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2019
- Child and Adolescent Fellowship: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2021
- Chief Clinical Fellow, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2020
- Resident of the Year Award (Medical Student Education), 2017
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2016
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2016
- The James and Philip Brasington Memorial Prize (Psychiatry Medical Student Excellence), 2016
Areas of Clinical Interest
General Child and Adolescent Psychiatry; Consult-Liason Psychiatry; Collaborative Care Psychiatry; ADHD; Mood Disorders; Anxiety Disorders; Trauma Related Disorders
- Groves AP, Gettinger K, Druley TE, Kozel BA, Shinawi M, Mohrmann C, Henry J, Jacobi C, Trinkaus K, Hayashi RJ, (2019 03). Special Therapy and Psychosocial Needs Identified in a Multidisciplinary Cancer Predisposition Syndrome Clinic. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 41(2): 133-136.
Read publication »Special Therapy and Psychosocial Needs Identified in a Multidisciplinary Cancer Predisposition Syndrome Clinic.
- Jacobi CR, Glowinski AL. A Literary Perspective on Foster Care in the United States. JAACAP Connect. Winter 2017;28-31.