Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Phone: 314-273-2595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education & Training
- MD: Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2013
- BA: Harvard University, 2005
Areas of Clinical Interest
Substance use disorders, anxiety disorders, major depressive disorder
- Mintz CM, Hartz SM, Borodovsky JT, Bierut LJ, Grucza RA, (2019 Apr). Changes in Associations of Prescription Opioid Use Disorder and Illegal Behaviors Among Adults in the United States from 2002-2014. Addiction.
Read publication »Changes in associations of prescription opioid use disorder and illegal behaviors among adults in the United States from 2002 to 20.
- Rogers CE, Sylvester CM, Mintz C, Kenley JK, Shimony JS, Barch DM, Smyser CD, (2017 Feb). Neonatal Amygdala Functional Connectivity at Rest in Healthy and Preterm Infants and Early Internalizing Symptoms. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 56(2): 157-166.
Read publication »Neonatal Amygdala Functional Connectivity at Rest in Healthy and Preterm Infants and Early Internalizing Symptoms.