Brochure For Prospective Residents
Overview of Program
Rotation Schedule and Objectives
Faculty Research By Group
Stipends and Benefits
Map For Applicants
From Garage to Renard (PDF)
National Achievements of Residents
The Eli Robins Award
The Gene Rubin Award
Resident of the Year
Other Items of Interest
Faculty Research Interests
Please see the Graduate Medical Education web site for important information pertaining to our program and the other programs in this GME Consortium. This web site includes information regarding benefits, resident selection, resident responsibilities, evaluation, leave policies, disciplinary policies and other relevant issues.
The address is: http://aladdin.wustl.edu/gme/gme.nsf or you can click on the link below.
The stipend schedule for July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011 is as follows:
- PGY-II $49,164.00 annually
- PGY-III $51,378.00 annually
- PGY-IV $53,692.00 annually
- PGY-V $56,108.00 annually
- PGY-VI $58,631.00 annually
- PGY-VII $61,272.00 annually
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers various individual and family options regarding health insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance. Substantial portions of the premiums are covered by the hospital depending on the plan.
- Complete malpractice protection is provided at no cost to the resident.
- Temporary Missouri licensure is also provided, if needed.
- House staff have three weeks of vacation per year.
- Specifics about our benefits policy can be found on our Graduate Medical Education website .