Stipends & Benefits
The stipend schedule for July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018 is as follows:
- PGY-I $54,846 annually
- PGY-II $57,028 annually
- PGY-III $59,597 annually
- PGY-IV $62,280 annually
- PGY-V $64,121 annually
- PGY-VI $67,004 annually
- PGY-VII $70,021 annually
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers various individual and family options regarding health insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance. Substantial portions of the premiums are covered by the hospital depending on the plan.
- Complete malpractice protection is provided at no cost to the resident.
- Temporary Missouri licensure is also provided, if needed.
- House staff have three weeks of vacation per year.
- Specifics about our benefits policy can be found in the BJH Benefits Policy pdf on our Graduate Medical Education website.